Friday, November 30, 2007

Hello Blog

Well, my blog is back up and running, albeit in the private blog world. When the mess with my old blog happened, I just deleted it, so I don't have any of my old posts, but let's be honest, they weren't that interesting to begin with. Thanks for joining me at my new blog site.

********

Now, on a new note...what has been happening since I last joined everyone in the blog world. Well, just the "normal" stuff at church, I got to go home for Thanksgiving (where our Thanksgiving meal was sandwiches), and Santa Claus has already come to visit me (he got me 4 new tires).

However, the only thing of significance is that I have had to spend an inordinate amount of time on the phone with the phone company. Yes, for some reason they once again think I am a hispanic male. Since I do not have a cordless phone at home, I have taken to just laying in the floor (the cold kitchen floor) by the wall with the phone mounted on it while I listen to hours of horrible musak and speak to yet another person on who I really am. One day they will finally have this straightened out. In the meantime, I'm thinking of moving my couch in the kitchen.

7 comments:

Nichole said...

Ok, first of all welcome back. If I could spell I would say don't be self-depricating, your blogs are medicinal! Next time come to my house for Thanksgiving. I can at least fix you tacos. I'll be expecting you for Christmas!

Roxanne said...

Okay. . .and WHY do you not have a cordless phone? Are you somehow O'ffended by the cordless phone? Against your religion? I mean, we already know you don't wear make-up or pants or have MUSIC. Do they frighten you?

If not, SAVE the energy needed in moving your couch, go to Target or Wal-Mart (but not on a Saturday) and buy yourself a cordless phone, girl.

And I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad to get my invitation that I figured out a way around the bend to get to your blog while at school. Yea me.

Deborah said...

Oh no! I guess I had no idea something happened with your old blog. I have not checked ALL "my blogs" in the last several weeks. Glad to know I'm invited to the new one, though.

Tamaloo70 said...

I agree with Nichole- I've been missing your "blog-fixes"- glad you're back up!

Elizabeth said...

Yep...me too. Glad you are back up. What happened with the old one? Didn't hear about it. Thanks for the invite!!!

Trey Laminack said...

I'm happy to be in the inner circle of your blog.

Money Bags said...

Well, I'm here and readinb.