Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sky Mall

The Sky Mall has always fascinated me. I mean the convenience of shopping while on the plane is a multi-tasker's dream. Since I have been having to take quite a few trips lately, I have had the opportunity to really study the Sky Mall catalog. Here is my Top Ten List of "Best Airplane Buys". Who knew the Sky mall had this much variety?

1. Ergonomic Hair Care System

2. Aqua Coffee Table 3. Glamdring the Sword of Gandalf





4. Washing Machine Hoses



5. ExerSwim


6. Trailer Hitch Stand and Chairs


7. Copper Firepit


8. Hot Dog Cart and Umbrella


9. Cruzin Cooler

10. Basho the Sumo Wrestler Table

4 comments:

Lynn Leaming said...

Okay Basho the Sumo Wrestler Table is just too funny. I am sure wishing they had the Ergonomic Hair Care System when I was in rehab. People in the hospital could really be blessed by that as there is no other way to get your hair washed if you can't get out of bed.

Elizabeth said...

I like the cooler on wheels...pretty nifty!

Web Bulimic said...

great post...I have always wondered who buys Basho? I would like to hang out with someone like that.

Phillips Family said...

I love me some Sky Mail...it actually is quite tempting to consider ordering a fish coffee table while being number ten in line to take off....