Thursday, January 3, 2008

Be Gone Mesh Shirt...Be Gone

Oh. My. Goodness. People are still wearing mesh shirts.

So, I was watching Project Runway last night, and the designers are heading off on a field trip to the Hershey Store. As they are walking down the streets of New York, I see that Rami (one of the best designers) is wearing a MESH SHIRT. No. Kidding. I didn't think that they continued making mesh shirts past 1992.

Just in case you desire to see the nightmare yourself, I have put a link below. The mesh shirt appears at exactly 4 minutes and 5 seconds from the end of Part 1.


Simply because I am on the topic of mesh shirts, I do have to point out the best use of a mesh shirt in a motion picture. Do you recognize what film this is from?


4 comments:

Emily said...

50 First Dates! Haha I love that movie!! :)

Wezie said...

I need to see that movie only because I think mesh shirts are hot!

Roxanne said...

Um. . .Tony might be able to come up with a good use for a mesh shirt, but no one else would want to see it.

Valerie said...

It reminds me of the time I went to see Jesus Christ Superstar at a dinner theatre in Wichita--somehow the mesh shirts just didn't do it for me. That show involved WAAAY too many man-nipples for my taste.