Friday, March 28, 2008

It's Definitely Time for a New Post

It has been awhile since I have posted, so I will use this post to catch you guys up on.

1. (And this is probably only important to me) My whole NCAA tournament brackett was shot the first weekend with the upset of Gonzaga, USC, and Duke. However, I still call UNC to win the whole thing.

2. I am very seriously considering purchasing another car. This car would be a huge Ford LTD-like car that is a total junker. So, when people do not yield to the exit ramps coming off the freeway, I would just ram them with my car. Sounds good to me.

3. The sales clerk in a BIBLE bookstore was being ugly to me the other day--like bitter-at-the-world/I-was-inconveniencing-her ugly. I really wanted ask her if she thought she might be struck down by lightening at any moment because she was being rude about bibles.

4. So, I tried to cook again last night. The plan was beans. I soaked them through the day, and then when I got home from work, I followed the directions on the bag. (Cook beans in large pot with six cups of water for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.) When I went back to check on the beans 1 1/2 hours later, total mush. It was orange soup, and there was not a bean left in sight. I really would like to find a fool proof recipe that even I cannot mess-up because except for cereal and peanut butter sandwiches, everything else I cook is inedible.

5. I currently have a small black eye. I ran into the water dispenser as I was leaning down to get some water.

1 comment:

Nichole said...

I feel like I should sing "if your happy and you know it" to you!!!
Loved seeing you!!