Friday, March 14, 2008

Too Much To Choose From

Well, since it has been a little bit since I have been able to post, there is a lot that I could write about. In fact, there is too much to choose from. So, I have decided to give one sentence summaries of a few of the items.

1. What is up with this trend of really unnatural looking tans; when did the sun begin turning people orange?
2. On Talk Soup, I discovered that Bruce Jenner has found life again as part of the Kardashians.
3. Rockets are on a 21 game winning streak.
4. March Madness ROCKS; this is my favorite time of the year; are you preparing to fill out your bracket?
5. I'm quite tired of immoral policitians.

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

Sorry to hear about your grandfather this a.m. I am praying for comfort and peace for you all. It will be good for you and your mom to go--enjoy your time together.

Love you.

Phillips Family said...

The Soup is our favorite show! Poor, poor Bruce Jenner. Also, I totally did not realize that Brody Jenner (from "The Hills") is his son.