Saturday, March 29, 2008

Hello, Friends

Well, my black eye is beginning to subside, and I successfully made a mustard sauce to put on my vegetables. So, I am feeling good about myself (it is definitely the small victories).

I have been working pretty hard on VBS stuff for the past few weeks. We are doing Jonah. I have spent a good deal of time working on the script and music (just tweaking it mainly, only a few songs had to be rewritten or substituted). I now have Jonah: From Fish to Faith completed. I think I am most excited about the uber-large fish that will get to travel down the center aisle in the auditorium and spit up Jonah.

Next topic...I have a new favorite movie...Junebug. If you haven't seen it, you need to. Who knew that Benjamin McKenzie could play more than Ryan on the O.C.?

Topic number three...American Idol. I have to admit that I am a little bit of an addict. Although, I have not, I repeat, have not voted. I am not a big enough fan to spend money on voting.

Final topic...actually, I have nothing. So, I will wish everyone a Happy Sunday.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Maybe I have been charged and just don't know it, but I think American Idol voting is free. I have voted the past several years. The only reason I haven't voted this year is because I record the episode and typically watch it the day or two afterward.