Friday, August 21, 2009

Summer Hiatus

A radio show I listen to on my way to work most mornings has the tag line of "back and better than ever." Well, I don't know about the "better than ever" part, but the "back" part is true.

After a short summer hiatus and even a decision to stop blogging altogether because I had run out of things to say (yes, that does occasionally happen), I have decided to resume my reality via blogging. It seems that once the stress of the summer lifted, I could see more on the horizon than just boxes of Capri Sun and pipe cleaners.

So, never fear, my loyal readers (all 2 of you), I have re-entered the blogging world.

4 comments:

Peace family said...

Yeah!! Glad you're back!

Jacinda said...

I believe it's at least 3 of us, right?

Cindy Deister said...

Who doesn't count? Yay, good to read you...

Roxanne said...

And see. . .I had gone and deleted you from my favorites and everything. I could have been reading for the past ten days!!!!!