Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Catch-Up

Okay, the purpose of this blog post is to play catch-up. I haven't posted in a little over a week, and because of that I was chided by someone at church for falling behind on my posting. So, here is a quick recap since I last posted.

1. I am getting married in 5 1/2 weeks. Woohoo!

2. I drove around today with 12 glass vases in my backseat floorboard. I am afraid to look and see if any of them are broken.

3. I have purchased 6 large waters from Sonic for a grand total of $1.92 ($0.30 each plus tax).

4. I finally had the inside of my car cleaned (it was filthy), and numerous people have commented on it. That worries me slightly.

5. In last Wednesday night's 1st and 2nd grade class, we glittered. We didn't just sprinkle a little sparkly on some glue we G.L.I.T.T.E.R.E.D. on piles of glue, and I then sent everything home with parents.

6. As my friend Melanie and I were walking one morning, we passed by a man sitting in the driver's seat of his truck playing a ukelele.

7. I fell in the church parking lot. Only my pride was hurt (and the car I slung myself across as I came crashing to the ground).

8. I asked a rude sales person if I was annoying him by trying to purchase something from him.

There you have it. There is my "little over a week" recap. I realize it wasn't terribly interesting, so I will try to carry a notepad with me this week so that I can jot down all the things that happen, and hopefully the next post will be more entertaining.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Can we hear more about #8? What did the rude salesman say to you!?

Roxanne said...

Ditto Melanie. . .REALLY need to hear this story.

El Comodoro said...

Why was I not informed about ukulele activity in my own neighborhood?

(And that sort of thing is why I dearly love Houston.)

Cindy Deister said...

Yes, I like #8, too. What's up with the rudeness? I want to say, "I'm the one with the wallet, moron!" It's stupid for salespeople to be so rude in this economy!