Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Copying Deborah

Okay...so I am copying Deborah with this post. It is a one-word answer post. If you have a chance to do this post, too, then let me know so I can read yours.

1. Where is your cell phone? here
2. Your significant other? kind
3. Your hair? thick
4. Your mother? strong
5. Your father? smart
6. Your favorite thing? laughter
7. Your dream last night? none
8. Your favorite drink? caffeinated
9. Your goal or dream? peace
10. The room you're in? office
11. Your kids? none
12. Your fear? snakes
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
14. Where were you last night? home
15. What you're not? quiet
16. Muffins? banana
17. One of your wish list items? Dyson
18. Where you grew up? Longview
19. The last thing you did ? work
20. What are you wearing? casual
21. Your TV? old
22. Your pets? chihuahuas
23. Your computer? on
24. Your life? hurried
25. Your mood? happy
26. Missing someone? definitely
27. Your car? paid-off
28. Something you're not wearing? shoes
29. Favorite Store? Walgreens
30. Your summer? kids
31. Like someone? everyone
32. Your favorite color? orange
33. When is the last time you laughed? now
34. Last time you cried? Sunday
35. The person who sent this to you? lifted
36. Who will/would resend this? Unimportant
37. A good book? Bible
38. A good movie? Junebug
39. A good song? mesmirizing
40. One word to share? kindness

What struck me the most in doing this is how hard it is to just give ONE-WORD answers. I think I probably talk too much.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Oh my goodness, it was so hard for me to do one-word answers too! I think it was a good challenge for me. We really had a lot of overlapped answers--how 'bout that Dyson...

Roxanne said...

Just put it on my blog. My hardest one was trying to figure out how to describe Daddy. . .so many words filled my mind. . .in the end though, home seemed to be the only one that mattered. Love you. Ankels back to normal thanks to MAJOR meds. It's very, very nice.