Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tagged

Okay, I was tagged by Deborah, and so I am supposed to write 7 random things about myself. Let's see if I can come up with 7 things.

1. When I go grocery shopping, I have to purchase things in multiples of twos.
2. I absolutely love to vacuum. In fact, when I moved to Houston, I purchased one of those see through cyclone machines just so I could get a better idea of how clean my carpet was becoming.
3. I secretly wish I was a Broadway Musical star.
4. I rarely watch the news because of how disheartening it is, but I love to read People magazine. Does People count as news?
5. I talk to myself...A LOT. This comes from spending the better part of my life practicing for many hours at a time. I would comment to myself what was not sounding right, and then I would ask myself what I needed to do to fix it. Now when I talk to myself, it just seems weird because I don't have that funky artist vibe still going.
6. I see two of everything. No, this isn't the weird OCD tendency that I referenced in item #1. I have a muscular eye disorder (strabismus and insufficient convergence), so my eyes don't ever combine what I am looking at.
7. I am horrible at keeping in touch with people...just ask Henny. I intend to keep in touch, but I hate to talk on the phone, and so that makes it a little harder.

The 7 people I tag for this are...
1. Elizabeth (if baby stays in a little longer)
2. Roxanne
3. Nicole (although Nicole doesn't have a blog)
4. Lynley
5. Stacey
6. Valerie
7. Jennifer T.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh gosh...7 random things, huh? I'm going to have to really think about this...might take me a few days! Hey...got your gift. Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate it!!!

Deborah said...

Way to go, Jen!! That is so funny to me how much you love to vaccuum.