Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Three Things

So, I have been a little lazy with blog posting as of late. As I mentioned in my previous post, part of that is due to lack of "postable" ideas. I am still in a little bit of a "blump" (i.e. blog slump). However, three things have struck me recently that I thought I would share with you.

Number 1: I saw a man on a unicycle yesterday waiting for the crosswalk light to change colors. First off, he seemed to be struggling to stay upright. I think he was a new unicycler. My guess is that he was trying out the unicycle to see how the ladies would like his sweet new ride. If I see him again, I will take a picture.

Number 2: It is Tuesday which means it is my "Walmart circular pricematching" day. I used to do this on a regular basis on Tuesday evenings, but have recently gotten lazy. For those that don't know (and I tell EVERYONE this because it makes me so happy, so there are probably not many of you who are "out of the loop"), Walmart price-matches. What that means is you can bring in ALL OF YOUR CIRCULARS from ANY GROCERY STORE and if an item is on sale in those circulars, Walmart matches the price. It is a way to get some good prices without having to run around to lots of grocery stores.

Number 3: At this point, I can't remember what the third item was. Oh well, it probably wasn't that interesting. So, you actually only get two thoughts from me today. My guess, though, is after I make a trip to Walmart tonight, there will be PLENTY to blog about and my blump will be gone.

4 comments:

Deborah said...

"blump" ~~ Webster has GOT to include this one next time. Brilliant. Simply brilliant. Unfortunately it won't get me any points in Scrabble, though.

Phillips Family said...

Wondering when your next post will appear....

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

I don't have your email, so in answer to your flower headband question, ABSOLUTELY! I can give you a price quote etc. if you give me some ideas of what you were thinking for color, size and design wise. Email me at vintagedutchgirl@gmail.com. :)

Roxanne said...

I have an idea for #3. :)