Saturday, January 23, 2010

World's GREATEST Discovery

So, I took a break from "all things wedding" yesterday on my day off to have lunch with a friend. It was in the process of picking up my lunch that I discovered the B.E.S.T. T.H.I.N.G. E.V.E.R. (and no, I don't think I am overstating anything). You can buy a large ice water with extra ice from Sonic for $0.30!

To say that I was overjoyed in making that revelation is an understatement. I have a love affair with Sonic ice, and I have been trying to drink way more water lately, and this combines the best of both things.

And...(and this is the cheapskate in me)...if I stop every day of the week and get one, that is only $2.10 (woohoo). Which is less than $10 a week (even bigger woohoo).

I hope this announcement has brightened your week as much as it has mine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good morning, worried bride. I may buy Sonic stocks, expecting a jump in total ice/water sales.

FOB

Roxanne said...

And I always ask for EXTRA EXTRA ice in my ice water, because you can ALWAYS add more water to the ice later.

Deborah said...

Your Dad is hilarious.

I love to get Sonic ice water--extra ice, of course--with lemon and lime in it. It just feels more exotic that way. Plus, the lemon takes the "dirty Texas water" taste out of it. Sorry to dog your state, but it's really how I feel.

Still waiting for a reply to my e-mail. Should I re-send?