Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Do You Know How I Can Tell???

Well, the wedding is almost here. Do you know how I can tell? The boy and girl at the top of my blog header who have been running AT each other for awhile now are now almost touching. That means the wedding will happen any day now. To which I say, "Woohoo!"

There have been wedding preparation bumps, but nothing major.

My "to do" list has grown exponentially in the past 4 days.

I am still not certain of the "coldness" factor on Saturday morning, so I have a plan and a back-up plan.

I have finally purchased renter's insurance (I never had nice things that needed "insuring" before my wedding showers).

All in all, things are falling into place.

Last Saturday, one of my friends took the fiance and my picture for our church website and directory, and it kind of acted as an "engagement" picture. Here are a couple of those (I need to pre-apologize to all you facebook readers of my blog who have already seen these pictures posted on FB). The first one is a candid shot that we didn't realize she was taking, and it has become my favorite picture. The second one is the "official" photo since I am not allowed to keep the photo of me in the parrot costume as my "family" photo anymore.



3 comments:

Deborah said...

These pictures are SO GREAT!!

Sidenote--I told the boys last night that Mrs. Reinsch's daughter was getting married this weekend, and they said, "Can we go?" There is hardly anything cooler than Mrs. Reinsch, so they figure if it involves her, it must include something fun like a temple block or a glockenspiel.

On the other hand, a fur-trimmed, white denim jacket might be worth seeing...

Many blessings!!!

Roxanne said...

'Twas my pleasure.

Roxanne said...

I'm kind of hoping they kiss when she finally makes it all the way to him. :)