Monday, December 31, 2007

2007 Year In Review

**Well, I typed this post earlier today, but somehow managed to not post it correctly. So, here it is.

Since 2007 is coming to close, I thought I would do a 2007 Year In Review of my favorite blog topics. However, after the blog incident, I no longer have my past few years of blog posts.

So, I decided to do a Year In Review of my favorite tracts.







(Roxanne, the last one is for you, and no, it is not an instruction manual.)

Hopefully, 2008 will bring more tracts.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hahahaha those are great! I particularly like "The high price of Wild Oats." :)

Has anyone EVER been converted from a judgemental tract? What makes people think that they are the best way to show God's Love?

Roxanne said...

I LOVE that the "Parking and Petting" shows NO graphic whatsoever. . .just a plain black font with a picture of a church building and a Bible. . .I CLEARLY remember when one of us got brave enough in the Jr. High girls' class to actually ASK what all "petting" involved. We were FREQUENTLY told that it was wrong, but weren't quite sure what it entailed.

I am here to report that the explanation was not satisfactory.