Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Dream Car

Oh. My. Goodness. As I was driving down I-10 today on my way to work, I saw my dream car. It was absolutely PERFECT. I desperately wish I had had my camera with me at that moment so that I could take a picture.

It was a silver Ford Focus with a bright orange horizontal stripe and a bright blue horizontal stripe going all the way around the car. Plus, it looked like someone had gone to Home Depot to buy their paint for this because it was chipping and wasn't very shiny. It was ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS. I now desperately want my car to look like that! Can someone buy me a Home Depot gift card so that I can go purchase my paint????

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I would like to suggest paint markers and your favorite quotes!

Roxanne said...

You could let the toddler play group take a whack at it.