Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas To All...

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. Mine was really good. I was able to take a few days off and fly to Lubbock to spend time with my dad's side of the family.

It is always a lot of fun, and there is quite a bit of laughter. So, here is a brief rundown of the trip (some pictures are included).

I flew from Houston to Lubbock on Sunday afternoon. HOWEVER, the flight stopped through Dallas on the way to Lubbock. By the way, Southwest does not advertise this as a flight that stops. When you purchase your ticket, it says that you are going from Houston to Lubbock, and technically you are. You just have to stop in Dallas first.

Since my grandmother has been sick as of late, we put up a simple Christmas tree when we got there.


Here are my cousin's kids--Isaac and Evelyn. They are currently the two youngest of the family, and are quite obviously the cutest of the family, too.




My dad made my Granddaddy a model airplane for Christmas. He loved the the gift!



Although I realize the pictures don't tell you much, it was a wonderful Christmas. My grandmother is not doing well, and that was much more evident than ever before. So, it truly was nice to be able to spend this time together.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight.

No comments: