Thursday, December 25, 2008

Grand Plans

I am packing up getting ready to head back to Houston in the morning. When I get back, I will have a relatively light week. The office is only open until 2pm each afternoon this next week. Plus, while I still need to finish my lecture for a conference I am speaking at, I can also plan to get other things done.

So, I have made a list of "Grand Plans" that I hope to accomplish this coming week.

  1. Go see a couple of movies.
  2. Clean out my overstuffed closet.
  3. Clean out my utility room.
  4. Clean out my dresser.
  5. Replan my bean storage system (my grandmother sent me home with large mason jars).
  6. Replan my rice storage systerm (again, the mason jars).
  7. Plan my meals for this month.
  8. Bake some homemade bread.
  9. Hem my pants.
  10. Figure out what Houston-winter clothing will actually work for Colorado-winter clothing.
  11. F.I.N.A.L.L.Y. clean up my office at church.
  12. Read a book (or two, or three).

I will let you know how much progress I make.

3 comments:

Phillips Family said...

We saw "Slumdog Millionaire"...you might want to check that out at the movies.

Glad you had a good Christmas. We never made it to the farm (Tobe is actually going tomorrow for a real quick visit) this year.

Jennifer said...

Hey Jen! Is the conference you're speaking at in Colorado or are you going there just for fun?

Jennifer Schroeder said...

No, the conference that I am speaking at is in Colorado. In fact, I will actually be in Colorado Springs.