Monday, December 8, 2008

Finally Updating

So, I am finally getting a chance to update. Things have been quite busy here, but I can't actually remember what has been going on, so I will give it my best attempt to update you.

1. Yesterday was Sunday Funday for my church and two others. We took 60 kids to play LaserQuest. If you have never had the chance to do this, I highly recommend it. It was quite fun, and I think I took too much pleasure in "shooting" the kids.

2. I ordered the George Barna book called Revolution from Amazon. When the box came, instead of a book, it contained the Wii game Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Dance Party. Trying to get that returned while explaining that I did NOT order it was way more difficult than it should have been, but that will have to be a separate post.

3. I have continued to L.O.V.E. my Dyson. My carpet is super-duper clean, and I generally vacuum for long enough each evening that I am thinking I could count the vacuuming as my exercise regime each night.

4. I think I will be losing another toenail. Saturday morning, I was trying to dash out of the church office before the alarm system was set, and I ran smack dab into a desk. O.U.C.H. My toenail is now purple and black.

5. My new check-in system kiosk arrived. While it looks really nice, it is rollable and if you stand behind it as you roll it around, it looks like it could either be a rolling pulpit or a rolling bar. Neither of which would be appropriate for me to roll around (especially on a Sunday).

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Just thinking about you doing DDR, while vacuuming with your Dyson...

...forget the Barna book!