Thursday, October 29, 2009

Can You Brush Your Hair Too Much?

I know...it seems like an odd question to ask. Is it possible for one to brush one's hair too much?

So, I was sitting at the light today as I was heading to the county tax office (one of the many stops I had to make today in order to take care of the STUPID--yes, I said stupid--registration sticker ticket that I got a month ago). In front of me sat a school-bus yellow large truck, and inside the truck was this person ferociously brushing his/her hair.

Now, I must stop momentarily and say that I could not tell whether or not it was a him or a her, so I will not be able to make any gender-related conclusions. However, the hair was of the mulletesque style so perhaps a style-related conclusion can be drawn.

Nevertheless, I watched the person brush non-stop for a good 2 minutes, and that concerned me because 1) I don't brush my hair all that much and was beginning to wonder if I should embrace the Marsha Brady approach to hair brushing, 2) imagine how much yucky hair is being shed in that person's car over the course of a week, and 3) it was a MULLET (if you have a mullet, shouldn't you also sport a devil-may-care attitude or at least one of low-maintenance hygiene).

I think I would still be overly-concerned about this had I not passed by a motorized duck car with the door on the rear just a few minutes later. Guess that means tomorrow's post will be entitled "Should a Motorized Duck Car Really Have a Door on Its Bottom?"

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

You just totally cracked me up. . .and "mulletesque?" Seriously.