Monday, August 18, 2008

Completely and Totally Serious

My mother called me this morning, and asked me to drive on out to East Texas today to help my grandparents since she and her sisters needed to all be back at work. So, I went home at lunch time to pack up a bag and grab my Ipods (I have a music one and a podcast one). Anyway, as I was catching up on my NPR podcasts, I heard about the new "must have" technological gadget. So, I had to tell you guys about it.

It is the Wake N' Bacon Alarm Clock.

The Wake N' Bacon Alarm Clock wakes you up with the intoxicating porky bacon smell. You put a slice of frozen bacon in the clock's chamber when you set the alarm the night before, and voila, you wake up to the wafting smell of a cooked piece of bacon.

My Question is what about a Wake N' Chocolate Chip Cookie Alarm Clock? Or a Wake N' Pizza Alarm Clock?




2 comments:

Roxanne said...

Say it with me, friend.

Oh. My. Goodness.

Be safe.

Phillips Family said...

that cannot be safe in anyway.