Monday, August 4, 2008

Snow Day with Wind and Rain

So, we are batting down the hatches for Tropical Storm Edouard.

The church office has been closed for tomorrow and all activities cancelled. It is kind of like a snow day with wind and rain (best of all, it is NOT COLD).

So, in preparation for the mighty wind and rain, I went to the store and bought bottled water (just in case), toilet paper (always a necessity), 6 frozen dinners (cause I have no food in my house), and a bag of buttery popcorn (just because microwave popcorn can ease any soul trying to survive a tropical storm).

One of the church secretaries sent me home with a a portable radio in case power goes out, and I brought my computer and a good bit of work home with me.

So I am ready for my Tropical Storm Day.

1 comment:

Lynn Leaming said...

Let's hope you don't lose power or all you have is water :) oh yeah and toilet paper.