Sunday, November 30, 2008

You Won't Believe It

As I was traveling over the Thanksgiving holiday, I loaded my Ipod with podcasts.

One of my favorite radio shows is NPR's show "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me". As I was listening to one of their recent shows, they began talking about a new invention that had not received any backers just yet, but promised to revolutionize the exercise industry.

Because I know all of you will be just as interested in it as I am, I have posted the video demonstrating its merits.

If anyone orders one, please let me know, because I want to see you in action on this.

4 comments:

Lynn Leaming said...

I want to do it with a friend but let them do all the work :)

Roxanne said...

So I'm totally down with the exercise in whatever form. . .and that actually looks sort of like fun. . .but I DIDN'T notice any braking mechanism.

That is worrisome.

(And--NO LIE--my word verification is "slymen." I kid you not.

Deborah said...

Yes, wouldn't you just love to see me barrelling down the road on one of those things (big pregnant belly and all)? I tend to hate treadmills because I keep feeling like I'm supposed to be getting somewhere. This would certainly eliminate that problem!

By the way, I am totally DROOLING over your Dyson!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jennifer..I'm sorry I haven't called you. I cleaned out my email and can't find your number. Email me if you still need to talk to me.