Friday, June 27, 2008

Home Again, Home Again

Well, we made it home about 7:30pm last night, and we only had a few mishaps. The major one was the 44-ounce (completely full) drink that spilled. It was one of the kid's drink, and it was completely an accident, but it sure was an interesting site to see the root beer come rushing down the floorboard from the back of the bus all the way to the front. Fortunately, I had rolls of paper towels left over from my Bible Class lesson. We pulled into a gas station, and the kids did a great job of helping us clean up.

Other than the drink incident, the ride home was pretty uneventful. The mom that went along with us to be a counselor enjoyed driving, so it was a very nice ride for me. I thought you guys might enjoy seeing my ride home.

These are my feet. They stayed propped up for most of the 9 hours.



This is Sam Houston. He greets us as we go through Huntsville.


As I have said before, I love camp. This was no exception. The kids and I had a great time!

2 comments:

Lynn Leaming said...

Glad you got home safe and sound and had a great time to boot! The two things I miss most about ministry is camp and Roadmap!!

Roxanne said...

Glad you are back. . .I know you had fun, fun, fun.