Tuesday, June 17, 2008

OH. MY. GOODNESS.

Okay, so this post is definitely worthy of an all-caps oh my goodness.

Today, our VBS t-shirts came in. We decided to go with something fun but simple. The wonderful Roxanne came up with the design. She also did our fantastic shirts last year, so I knew that the shirts would be great!

**FYI...This was not Roxanne's mistake. This was all on the production end.

Like, I said, the VBS t-shirts came in today. Because I had only seen a t-shirt proof. I excitedly opened up the box to see them in all their glory.

OH. MY. GOODNESS.

So, the logo wasn't exactly what we had approved. It was somewhat okay, but it wasn't the one that we had approved. Here is a picture of it.


That's not the worst of it. No, the worst part is...well...I am going to let you see for yourself. Check out the picture of the front of the shirt below. Notice anything?


Yep, apparently we are encouraging people to stare at each other's chests because the only way you are going to see what the shirt says is if you get up close and personal with someone's chest.

Again, OH. MY. GOODNESS.

Then, there is the back of the shirt. On the back, we asked them to write Memorial Church of Christ across the back.

Before, I continue, I should probably tell you that this is the same company that does our letterhead. Our letterhead looks very churchish and is appropriate for a letterhead.

Please note that I said FOR A LETTERHEAD. It doesn't so much work for the back of a children's t-shirt. Are you seeing where I am going with this? Yes, that is right. Our envelope logo is now on the back of the VBS t-shirt.

Everyone say it with me, "OH. MY. GOODNESS."

I'm working on getting the problem fixed. I'll show you the new shirts when we get them.

**UPDATE: They are going to fix the problem at no extra cost to us. Woohoo!

2 comments:

Peace family said...

Glad to hear that they are taking care of everything. I showed Kelley and he had the same reaction as you! Enjoy your day! See you tonight.

Roxanne said...

Yeah. . .I think MY ode should involve screen printing on t-shirts. :) Henry is taking care of it, and for that we can be truly thankful.