Friday, June 20, 2008

Swollen

Okay, so swollen is never a good word, but this morning, swollen was part of my vocabulary. Let me start by saying that I was a bit under the weather yesterday. I wasn't terribly sick, but I really didn't feel well. When I stopped by the office yesterday to pick up my computer so that I could at least try to get some work done while I was home, I mentioned to one of the secretaries that I thought I was having an allergic reaction to something because my face itched horribly.

Well, guess what, I apparently was right. I woke up this morning with VERY swollen eyes. I took some Benadryl, and they are definitely getting better, but it is still not good. Below is a picture of my eyes as they are right now.

**Before you view the picture. Let me just apologize for the scariness of it.



I have VBS practice tonight, so I am hoping that they are even better by that point. Regardless, I will stick on my granny glasses and just go with it. Do you think I could convince people that I was in a fight?


5 comments:

Peace family said...

Bless your heart. I'll back you up on the fight story. See you tonight.

Jacinda said...

Sorry you're sick....and right before you go to camp, too! My eyes do that at least once every couple of years...I hate it! Hope you're better soon!

Deborah said...

Okay, for some reason I'm not getting any script on your blog. You MUST explain where this swelling is coming from!

Lynn Leaming said...

Sure hope your eyes are much much better!

Roxanne said...

Oh, I am so sorry. . .I know of which you speak--but itchy swollen eyes are a million times worse than swollen ankles.