Monday, June 16, 2008

Ode to Lisa Kelly

Okay, so this is my ode to my friend Lisa Kelly because she finally posted a comment on my blog.

Oh, L.K. you are so classy,
You are tall and smart and sassy.
You love to cook and sew through fall,
But you've still not smocked me overalls.

Lisa, next time I see you in person, I will sing it to you in my best opera voice.

********

Still no Elijah logo, but here is at least a picture from their first night of VBS last night (you can see the logo in the background on the bigscreens). From what I understand, it was fantastic! Especially, Queen Jezebel. I understand that she was awesome.




7 comments:

Peace family said...

When I read the title of your post, I thought it was about Kelley and me and the great job we are doing with VBS. Since it wasn't, and I'm posting a comment, when do I get a song?

Lisa K. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa K. said...

I misspelled "comments" the first time, so I had to delete it. I absolutely cannot wait to hear your opera voice. Overalls coming right up!

Jennifer Schroeder said...

Okay, that is too funny. I didn't even think about the whole Lisa Kelly vs. Lisa & Kelley.

L.K., my plan is to head to Dallas at the end of August/beginning of September for about a week. I'll be practicing for my performance then.

L.P., you guys are doing the best job ever on VBS, and I am working on a magnificant ode to Jonah and Sea Life.

Deborah said...

Lisa Kelly has needed an ode for a long time.

Shannon said...

Queen Jezzy was fabulous and sparkly! And, Night 2 and 3 were even better! The scary storm and expolding glittery blue and silver confetti didn't even scare my 40 4 year olds!! I would also like an "ode!"

Roxanne said...

Oh, I'd love to see a sparkly Queen Jezebel.