Monday, June 23, 2008

Updating from the Blackberry

What a world we live in. I am at camp for the week without my computer, and I can still update my blog via my Blackberry. Granted, my thumbs are a little tired from squishing onto the tiny keys, but otherwise, how cool is this?

Camp is going well. No major injuries or issues (knock on wood), so that is always good. I did have to explain to someone today, though, that "shut-up, dorkwad" was probably not an appropriate phrase to use at church camp. Gotta love those elementary kids.

Well, I probably need to say by for now. Tomorrow morning is going to come way earlier than I would like.

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

Oh, so glad for the update. It's raining here--and the sun is out--so it's very, very sticky. I bet the wind is blowing in Oklahoma.

And I can practically HEAR your very lovingly and calmly explaining the error of the phrase, "Shutup dorkwad."

Elizabeth said...

Shutup Dorkwad...I'll remember that. I'll be teaching elementary next year! It's a lot nicer than the things I heard from my Junior High kids!