Friday, July 25, 2008

GPS

Okay...so I have decided what I am asking for for Christmas...a GPS.

The reason I have decided it might be time for one is because I had a camp meeting with the other Children's Ministry peeps that are all going to camp together.

We were planning on meeting at IHOP on Northwest Hwy. Well, I stopped at not 1, not 2, but 3 IHOPS before I found the correct one.

******

In other news, Season 2 of Project Runway is back in swing. Yes, I do heart Project Runway. However, the one thing that is throwing me off is that Tim seems to be trying to "act" like Tim this year. It's past the point of natural and a little disturing.

******

I saw Mamma Mia the other day. Although I enjoy the stage version more, it really was cute. However, Pierce Brosnan loses all gorgeousness when he starts to sing. There is just something about his mannerisms that scream "not born to be a successful singer."

******

It's almost August. Can you believe that? This summer has just flown by. The realization of that hit me today. We are almost officially back into the school year, and I will have made it through a busy summer with only one major frustration meltdown (that's pretty good considering I don't handle stress well).

******

Have a wonderful end of July!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with your ENTIRE post. I need a GPS (everyone knows that), I heart Project Runway and was totally going "your overdoing it Tim", I loved Mama Mia and felt the exact same way about Pierce, The summer has so blown by and if you remember you received frantic phone calls regarding my middle child and this year it will be frantic phone calls about ME, because my baby is leaving me and my job/identity are over!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE MY GPS!!! My husband does too--it keeps me from calling him at work, lost somewhere in Dallas!
Henny

Elizabeth said...

This summer has flown by. :(

I wish I had more time before school started again. I agree with you on the GPS. I need one really bad...my sense of direction is terrible. Never seen Project Runway...maybe I should check it out.