Saturday, July 19, 2008

Vacation

Okay, so I realize that it is just the middle of July, but I am already planning for my vacation near the end of August. While I would love to go to the Great Barrier Reef, Prince Edward Island, or even settle for Seattle, I think I am going to be a bit more daring. I am going to an exotic locale called Dallas.

Yep, you read that correctly. My big vacation plans are to go to Dallas.

I at least have it all mapped out, though. I am going to visit a different friend each day. A couple of them have pools, so it will be like laying out at the beach. Another one has an incredible feather bed, so that will be like a day at a fancy hotel. Then, I have to make sure I am there on a Tuesday night, so that I can hang out with my posse and peruse Firewheel.

I am very excited about this vacation. I'm thinking of making myself a vacation t-shirt because everything is better with iron-on letters.

*****

In other news, I have made it Pajama Day here at my house. I can proudly say that it is currently 2:13pm central time, and I am still in my pajamas.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

WooHoo! What week will you be here so I can plan a swimming day....if you can stand all the kids that come with that!!

Roxanne said...

A vacation is a vacation no matter how exotic.