Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Procrastination

I'm generally pretty good about not procrastinating. Don't get me wrong, there are definite moments when I try to put things off, but most often that is not the case.

Well, this evening I am in a porcrastinating mood. The reason I know this is because...
  1. I suddenly find that I have a blog post that "must" be written.
  2. I'm looking around my living room thinking that I should probably vacuum it (I just did that yesterday).
  3. I have checked all the usual blogs that I read twice or thrice in the last 20 minutes.
  4. A TBS showing of "10 Things I Hate About You" suddenly seems like must-see TV.

Nevertheless, I don't really have time to procrastinate right now because I am simply covered completely, totally, and more than imaginably in work (which is not unusual during the summer). I'm certain it will be another late night of work, and I'd rather not make it any later. So, I had better find the motivation to redirect my computer screen to Microsoft Word, prioritize my to do list, and get some work done.

I wonder...are there any new "The Office" webisodes ready to be viewed...hmmm.

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

I've got you beat, sister. . .I can procrastinate professionally if someone would pay me to do it.

Anonymous said...

I'm commenting becauase I am finally caught up on your blog and am excited about the pending 'vacation' and you can procrastinate some more while reading this!