Friday, May 16, 2008

About 14 Things

Okay, so I just have a smattering of different thoughts for today's blog post. So, I thought I would hit you with all of them.

1. I need to update the look of my blog, but I am not sure how. Does anyone know a good cheap (or free templates)? I'm tired of the ones that blogger has to offer.

2. I am enamored with Craigslist. I have been selling all of the junk (and there is plenty) in my house. It is making my space much neater, and I can post on Craigslist for free.

3. The two youth ministers and one of the children's minister at Saturn Road danced for the Ladies Bible Class, and if they will ever post the video on YouTube, I will link it for you. It is hysterically funny. I hit my head when I fell out of my chair laughing.

4. It is a little cool here today. I'm not really sure what to wear because of that. So, I think I will just have to stay home all day and wear my pajamas.

5. I got my mother a Ped-Egg for Mother's Day (because nothing says love like an object that has "as seen on TV" written on it). Now, I think I need to get one.

6. It's the battle of the Davids on American Idol. Which one is going to win?

7. Is anyone else as bummed out about Pam & Jim as I am?

8. On that same note, I desperately want an anti-gravity device at my next party.

9. I'm very excited that Prince Caspian is out. I think I will go see that today.

10. I have discovered Netflix. That is the best invention ever!

11. I actually thought to myself the other day that I have too many shoes. That is a little blasphemous, and a thought I never expected to have.

12. I am going to break down and go buy a cordless phone for my house today.

13., 14. Okay, I can't think of anything else, and I need to get some work done. Ciao.

No comments: