Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Messy Messy

Okay...so I have a really bad habit. When things get too messy, I get completely fed up, and I just start throwing things away to clear out the mess. I do this A LOT with my refrigerator. I have been known to throw away corning ware dishes -gasp- when I have too many uneaten leftovers in my refrigerator. I definitely inherited this extreme desire to throw things away from my mother.

Anyway, this leads me to my point. My office is currently a disaster area. Seriously, someone needs to rope it off and get FIMA in here to help. The problem is, though, that I am seriously fighting the urge to just start throwing things away because I am fairly certain that there is not much that is extraneous in my office at the moment. It is all stuff having to do with work. At least I think it is.


Here is a list of the things currently in my office...

  • 6 chairs
  • 2 televisions
  • 3 puppets
  • 4 fish costumes
  • large whale tarp
  • disco light
  • 2 fake flames
  • 400 seed packets (for our Mother's Day presentation)
  • adult size parrot costume
  • 4 pirate shirts
  • large orange extension cord
  • 2 lamps
  • 27 maps
  • pirate hook
  • 2 pirate hats
  • plus all of the normal stuff

Here's the kicker...my office is about to be renovated and is going to look even worse unless I do some serious cleaning.

Here are some pictures taken from my phone (because I can't find my camera in all of this mess).







As an aside, please notice my cute Damask chairs in the second picture. Those are going to be part of my new office look.

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

NEED to know where you got the chairs.

Jennifer Schroeder said...

Pier 1 Import...my favorite store.