Friday, May 23, 2008

Help, Please

First off, I would like to point out that I said please. Now for my favor. I know many of you know of my lack of cooking abilities. However, with prices going higher and higher, I am trying to eat out less and cook more. Problem is that I need things that are easy (and fairly inexpensive) to make. Plus, I don't really care much for meat (there was a chicken incident when I was in grade school). So, if it could be something based with beans, I would be eternally grateful. Any suggestions? Help, please.

In non-related news, I got a new filter for my vacuum cleaner, so I was very excited to vacuum my whole apartment. It was extra exciting! I love watching my vacuum cleaner work!

3 comments:

Lynn Leaming said...

Beans? Well, can't say I have any bean recipes. I am sure you do the refried beans & cheese on a tostado with lettuce and tomato? That is one of my favorites anyway.

Roxanne said...

Did you see my bean salad recipe on my blog? DELISH.

Deborah said...

Look at my post back in October 2007, called, "When life gives you stale tortillas..." I have a great soup recipe that is very cost-effective, and is great with no meat. It's perfect with a cheese quesadilla and makes fantastic leftovers!