Sunday, May 25, 2008

Transformation #458

Okay, so I realize that my blog has undergone quite a few transformations over the last week. I have just been trying to come up with something that is not so general blogspot user. I had settled on something that was better, but still not quite worthy of jazz hands. However, one of my friends told me about Leelou Blogs. She has custom blog designs and FREE blog designs. Here is a link to her site. I am very pleased with the one that I chose, and now with so many options from her site, I can continue this pattern of redesigning my blog 6 times a day--especially since I have absolutely nothing else to do.

Speaking of nothing else to do...I heard that phrase again this morning at church. And yes, it was directed at me. This lady came up to me and asked if I could do XYZ since I have nothing else to do. Oh. My. Goodness. I did a quick scan of her body language and tone of voice, and she definitely was not being facetious. Fortunately, I have been working hard a politely saying no and offering an alternative suggestion that does not have me taking on another project. We'll see if my suggestion worked. However, if I am hard to find tonight at church, I am the one hiding in the Richard Nixon mask.

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

Oh. My. Goodness.

I have GOT to know who that was.

Am going to the free linky doo right now. Love the look.