Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Major Discoveries

I made two major discoveries this weekend that totally rocked my world, and I know you will be just as excited about them.

The first is Netflix. I heart Netflix. I don't have to go to the video store. I don't have to think about what I want to see. It is absolutely fantastic! In the past month, I have already seen a plethora of movies that I have been dying to see.

That leads me to my second major discovery. Netflix has all of the first 3-seasons of my favorite show available online. So, I got to chill out this weekend and watch...(drumroll please)...The Office...until my heart was content. What a better way to spend a veg day than with my good friends Michael, Dwight, Jim, and Pam. It was great, and totally worth the $8.99 a month that I pay for Netflix.


I just don't know what I am going to do to top this past weekend. Maybe the Duggars will announce they are having twins.



3 comments:

Roxanne said...

Look at you Miss Fancy Pants Header. Lovely.

Lynn Leaming said...

Like your new look! Very Cheery!
Have to admit I watched the Office twice to see what all the hubbub was about and it must just be a generational thing, because almost all our young couples agree with you, but I found the two episodes I watched to be rather offensive and not so funny. Maybe I should give it a 3rd try?

Deborah said...

We haven't jumped onto the Netflix bandwagon yet because we just don't rent many movies. However, if we ever get hooked on another TV show, I'm sure we will strongly consider.

Okay, "Miss Fancy Pants Header", how did you do that? I've had the same blog template since I started my blog over a year-and-a-half ago!