Friday, May 9, 2008

It's a Disease

Okay, yes, I have a little bit of an addiction to coupons. I love to clip out coupons. I love to use coupons, and I love to send coupons to other people. Now I do not actually buy things that I don't need, but I do enjoy spending time in the store figuring out all of the different possibilities.

Plus, I have to add thrifty blogs to my list of addictions. There is a whole series of blogs that I flip through each day of people way smarter than me. These ladies figure out all the best deals, and they give heads up on freebies and special sales.

With that being said, I thought I would share today's shopping excursion with you. It wasn't one of my better ones, but there were a number of items that I really needed, and so I had to purchase them.

Items Purchased at Krogers
- 3 Dawn Dishwashing Soap
- 4 Electrasol Dishwasher Detergent
- 1 Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss
- 1 Cover Girl Lipslicks
- 1 Revlon Fingernail Clippers
- 5 Michelina's Lean Gourmet
- 1 Skinny Cow Ice Cream Pops
- 3 Bounty Basic Paper Towel Rolls
- 1 Scott Toilet Tissue
- 2 Breakstone Cottage Cheese 4-packs
- 1 Fiber One Yogurt 6-pack
- 2 Sunsilk Captivating Curls De-Frizz Creme
- 1 Promised Land 1/2 Gallon Milk

All of this was purchased for...(drum roll, please)...$28.19. (It retailed for $57.09.)

In case you are interested in catching the thrifty blog disease, here are a list of my favorites.

No comments: