Friday, September 19, 2008

Pictures of Ike

Okay, so a number of my loyal blog readers (all 1 of you) have been asking about pictures from Ike. I don't have any other than the few that are in my last post taken from my car phone. Here are some from my friends.

The main damage that occurred were trees blown down and fences blown down.






Here are a few pictures from the church. The main damage to the church was in the form of trees (whole trees, brances, and limbs) coming down, water damage from the roof leaking, and still no electricity.



Lastly, I was very fearful of whether or not my car would come out of this unscathed. My car was fine, but the car below definitely was not.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

I'm so glad to know you're okay! Thanks for the picture update. And, by the way, I happen to be another one of your faithful blog readers!!

Guess what? My computer is showing your blog now! Woo-hoo.