Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Pollen-Induced Fog

Okay...so I think I am in a pollen-induced fog. I have been trying most of the afternoon to read through a book that I need to finish on family interaction from a multigenerational developmental perspective. Ask me how many pages I have managed to read. Three, yes only three, and I am not even certain that I remember what was on any of those 3 pages.

As I flip back through and look at all my highlighted sections, I can only hope that my brain has somehow taken in all that I have looked at. Today is one of those days that I wish I was like Superman and had super-fast reading and information retention. Alas, it is not to be.

So, I guess I will turn my pages back once more to where I started, and I will start again with the goal of not having to read these pages for a 15th time.

Or...maybe I'll just keep going. How important can the information really be if my brain did not accept it the first 14 times?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe, just maybe your fog has less to do with pollen and more to do with family interaction from a multigenerational developmental perspective! You just need a PB&J from Potbelly and all will be well.