Monday, September 1, 2008

Zack, What Happened????

My dear, sweet Zack Morris, what happened to you?




Is anyone else as disturbed as I am about the now brown, long-haired Zack Morris parading around the TNT network? I'm sure his new show is probably very respectable, but his hair in the commercials scares me so much that I don't think I can give it a chance.


In honor of the old Zack, I present to you a quiz. Because, let's be honest, I am fairly certain that we all know way more "Saved by the Bell" trivia than we are probably willing to admit.

Question 1: What was the original title of "Saved by the Bell"?

Question 2: What do the initials "A.C." stand for in A.C. Slater's name.

Question 3: Who hosted a dance contest at The Max?

Question 4: What 90210 star made an appearance on SbtB?

Question 5: Who did Screech love?

Question 6: What was the name of Zack's Band that was part of a dream sequence?

Question 7: What did Zack score on his SAT's?

Question 8: What was the name of the famous singer that the girl's met in the locker room during the "Girl Band/Jessie's Drug Problem" episode?

Question 9: What was the name of the man who ran the country club that the gang worked at one summer?

Question 10: Why did Kelly break up with Zack before the big dance?

2 comments:

Phillips Family said...

Okay...I only know some answers:

4. Tori Spelling: however, she was not on 90210 when she did the role on Saved by the Bell. She got that gig before 90210 was on the air (Learned by reading her autobiography)

5. Lisa Turtle

6. Zack Attack

10. She was in love with the manager of The Max (formerly "Austin" on days of our lives)

Elizabeth said...

Unfortunately I don't know many of the answers, but I can't believe that is him in the TNT commercials. I've been seeing them for quite some time and never made the connection.