Monday, October 27, 2008

Back in the Land of the Living

So, I am not sure if that is the best title of for this blog post, but it will have to suffice for now.

I survived two carnivals this weekend (fortunately, I was not in charge of either; I was just there to help), a handful of meetings, way too much work to do, and all of this while I am still a little sick.

Now before you go asking, yes, I have scheduled a doctor's appointment. It is on November 18th. Yep, you read that correctly...November 18th...and we are still in the month of October. It's a good thing I am not seriously ill. Otherwise, I might die before I am actually able to see a doctor.

In the meantime, I have toyed with the idea of going onto WebMD and self-diagnosing, but the last time I did that I managed to diagnose myself as having a tapeworm that is only contractable if you have been in the far reaches of the rain forest...which I haven't. So, I think maybe I will stay away from WebMD for now.

2 comments:

Lynn Leaming said...

Sure hope you feel better before your appointment on the 18th!

Elizabeth said...

I've always been a fan of the primacare/carenow-type facilities...if you really need something, I'd give those a shot. Better than webmd! :)