Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ouch!

So, I have always had a bad habit of sticking things in my mouth. I know that is a bit gross, and it is not a habit I am proud of, but it is textural. Every pen and pencil I own have teeth marks in them. In fact, I usually have to wipe them off before I feel comfortable handing them to someone.


Give me a styrofoam cup, and I can have fun for hours biting away at the rim. Now keep in mind that I don't actually swallow or chew on the styrofoam, but I do create a nice little design.


Well, this morning I figured out why it is definitely not a good idea to put things in your mouth.


Here is what I stuck in my mouth.



Let me assure anyone who ever wondered...it hurts when one of those is hooked up and the metal part is even just a little bit broken, and you get a bit of current going into your mouth.

I'm thinking that I won't ever make that mistake again.

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Ouch! I'm so glad you are ok! I do have to admit that I chew on pens, pencils, etc.

Dustin Bartee said...

Yikes, that's scary. Maybe you should stick to fingernails, toothpicks, straws, etc.

Deborah said...

I am so sorry about the little shock you received.

However, I am still laughing about the soup incident...

Anonymous said...

Is some ways she takes after me and in other ways she takes after her mother......

mb

Randall said...

Wow, that is shocking :-) okay I don't feel about a mouth full of ink (years ago)