Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I Think There Is Something Wrong With Me

So, I think there is something wrong with me. However, before I get started on this post, I need to comment on my previous post.

Many of you have commented, both in person and on my blog, about the fact that the whole money bank incident actually happened in college. Yes, it is true. In fact, all 6 of us were either in college or out in the work force. I'm now thinking that I should be embarassed by that. There is a picture that was taken that day with the boys and their banks and me empty handed, but I couldn't seem to find the picture. If I happen across, though, I'll post it.

Anyway, back to the point of this post...I think there is something wrong with me.

Usually, on Wednesday nights, I go grab dinner at Subway in between work and church. So, this evening, I leave work and head to Subway. Once I pick up my sandwich, I jump bag in my car to head back to church.

As I get closer to the building, I realize that it is only Tuesday. So, I switch lanes, and when the light turns green, I head for home.

Unfortunately, it actually is WEDNESDAY. I had made it about halfway home before I realized it, and honestly, the only thing that tipped me off to the day was the traffic guy.

Now what I want to know is where did Tuesday go?

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You don't know how many times that happened to me today. I set three classes up wrong because I thought it was Tuesday...then I started to go to a meeting for a veterans assembly and then turned around halfway thinking it was the wrong day...then the teacher running it said it was today. I'm so with you on this one! If there is something wrong with you, then there is with me too. :)

Lynn Leaming said...

I had to laugh because this is so me on any given day :) It is so good to know I'm not alone.

Shannon said...

FYI...today is Tursday!