Friday, November 28, 2008

Drumroll Please

This morning was a VERY early morning and involved standing in line in the rain. There was actually a bit of pushing and shoving (not on my part, of course), but when all was said and done, I must say that it was a successful morning. This means that Santa Claus is giving me my dream gift for Christmas.

So...

without further delay...

Drumroll, please.

I am now the proud owner of a Dyson vacuum cleaner.

Can I tell you how anxious I am to get back to my home so that I can pull out my vacuum cleaner and begin cleaning my floor. Yes, that is right, Santa is letting me have my gift early. It is a dream come true.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Black Friday, and if you dared venture out, I hope you were able to get the deal you were hoping for.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Just how good of a deal did you get? I hear those are awesome!!

Roxanne said...

I REALLY AM jealous, and I will be even MORE jealous if it is truly pink. Tell me no.