Saturday, November 22, 2008

Stocking Cap

So, I thought about taking a picture of myself for this post, but then I thought better of it. You will just have to use your imagination.

Since we have entered the colder weather season (keep in mind that this is Houston colder weather season which is chilly but not unbearable), I have decided to see how long I can go without turning on my heater. As of now, it is November 22, and I still have not turned on my heater, but then again, we have only had a few days of cold cold cold weather.

To help with the chill in my apartment, I have taken to wearing a stocking cap. It is nice and warm and cuddly, but I think I now have given myself permanent hat head. In fact, I am already preparing for the inevitability that is hanging my head upside down for a good while tomorrow morning as I blow dry my hair and try to find some amount of bounce.

If I come to church still wearing the stocking cap, you'll know I failed miserably.

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

Well I must say that I am glad I didn't read this BEFORE church, because I would have been terribly disappointed at the absence of the stocking cap. I mean, you looked lovely and all, but you so TOTALLY could have gotten away with it as everyone would have thought it was just another children's activity for which you were advertising. . .possibly cookies and milk with Bible stories at evening service?

karen b said...

do you sleep in the stocking cap?