Tuesday, January 27, 2009

General Update

Lots of little things to update, but not enough of any one thing to make a whole post. So, here goes my update list.

1. I made the black-eyed peas (the beans not the group) in a pressure cooker without blowing up my kitchen. Woohoo!

2. I have a stack of junk mail that is growing by leaps and bounds. Do you think the Shredding Fairy will come visit my house and take care of it?

3. I think my closest desperately needs to be cleaned out because when I was hunting for a pair of shoes yesterday I found a gift bag full of all my Christmas stocking items from 2007.

4. I skipped my vacuuming this afternoon and so far the world has not come to an end. If I am feeling daring, I might skip tomorrow, too.

5. I finished the BEST book last night that I highly recommend. It is called, Let Me Tell You a Story: Life Lessons from Unexpected Places and Unlikely People.

6. I also reread Under the Overpass. If you haven't read it, it is a must-read.

7. I have been rewatching all of the previous seasons of The Office and have been laughing, laughing, laughing for days.

8. On that same note, I am very perplexed about what happened to Michael's hair between Season 1 and Season 2. If anyone knows the answer, please tell me.

Well, those are all my updates/thoughts for now. Have a Happy Tuesday!

No comments: