Wednesday, January 21, 2009

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

Okay, so I realize that I am neither Julie Andrews in the Sound of Music nor Oprah. However, I thought I would share with you one of my absolute favorite new finds.

It is the Laughing Cow Original Swiss Light Cheese. It is yum-o, and tastes especially good with an Golden Delicious Apple (and no, for those wondering, I am not getting a product deal out of this blog placement, I just love this cheese that much). I kidd you not, if you like cheese, you must try this.
In other news, I am still without my car and therefore having to drive around the world's most hideous rental car. My car is supposed to be ready this afternoon, and so I am keeping my fingers crossed. I even came into work early so that I could leave to pick it up this afternoon before church.

Happy Wednesday!



No comments: