Sunday, January 4, 2009

Doesn't Every Dog Need a Hat?

So I am en route to a conference in Colorado. Because I will be gone for a full week, I scheduled my flight out of Dallas with the plan of dropping off my dogs at my parents' house.

When I arrived at my parents' house this afternoon, I discovered that my niece had a surprise for me (or rather a surprise for Peanut and Pepper).

This morning while my niece was helping in the Special Needs Worship Room, she and one of the autistic girls were making hats out of construction paper. So, she decided to make a couple for Pepper and Peanut.

Here are pictures of the dogs sporting their new hats.







3 comments:

Roxanne said...

Thad says: "Your chihuahuas are cute. I want one that looks like Peanut. My Mom has a Webkinz chihuahua named Duffy. It looks like Peanut. For Christmas, my mom and dad gave me a chihuahua calendar for my new bedroom. I also go Agent and Mars Mission Legos."

Thad REALLY REALLY REALLY wants a chihuahua. Really.

Deborah said...

Okay, that little Brittany is so cute and all grown up! And your dogs look hilarious.

By the way--I got a DC-17 Dyson for Christmas!!!! Not many would appreciate that as much as you would.

Jennifer Schroeder said...

Roxanne, I bet I have the same webkinz. I got one as a gift when I moved from Saturn Road. Thad is welcome to play with Peanut and Pepper any time he wants to.

Deborah, I'm VERY excited about your Dyson. I know you will have loads of fun using it.