Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bible Man (My Heart Be Still)

You won't believe who I met today. Guess...you'll never guess. Okay, so maybe you will because I posted it in the title.

I MET BIBLE MAN!!!!!!!

Okay, now this isn't the "Eight Is Enough" Bible Man (bless Willie Aames' heart), but this was the touring Bible Man, and I was so excited to meet a "movie star" that I rushed up to have my picture made with him.

On the topic of the bobble-head Jesus dolls, that I spoke about in my last post, they don't have them this year. I am really crushed and not certain I will survive this disappointment.

They did pull out the talking dolls to show us. The David doll sounds a little like he has emphysema when he recites Psalms. However, I am still going to order a set. I'll post a picture when they come in.

That's all for now! Gotta get some sleep form tomorrow.

3 comments:

Phillips Family said...

I got a bit excited when I thought you met ol Willie Ames...does he even do Bible Man anymore?

Congrats on your celeb siting!

Roxanne said...

Maybe that's the demo David and he needs to "have a little talk with (bobble head) Jesus" about his throat condition.

Just sayin'.

Cindy Deister said...

I love your blogs, Jenn. I feel like you are right here next to me, which is nice, since it would be a long way for you to drive to be next to me each time I read your blog. :) Have a great weekend!