Monday, February 23, 2009

Jesus, Dwight, Moses, and David


Jesus, Dwight, Moses, and David.

Wait a minute...Dwight? Where in the Bible is the story on Dwight? His story can probably be found in one of the hard-to-spell books of the Old Testament.

Anyway, my Emphysema David (and Jesus and Moses) dolls came in today, so I introduced them to Dwight, and the four of them now reside together on a shelf in my office. They probably will have a lot to talk about.

I can just picture Dwight turning to Moses and saying, "Question! Which type of beets taste the best with quail? Wrong! All beets are best!"

And then, Dwight will pull out his crossbow and Chinese throwing stars and use them on David because why rely on five little stones when are arsenal of weapons will do?

Oh, the fun times ahead.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you keep them in the boxes, they will be "orginal" when you try to sell them on ebay in 20 years for a million dollars each.

money bags

Anonymous said...

That should be "original". I didn't have my sweet, good spelling, daughter to ask when I was typing the post.

MB

Lynn Leaming said...

I had these several years ago and my preschooler's loved them. It was an instant way to have them get quiet really quick because they wanted to hear what they were going to say. Have fun!

Roxanne said...

Leeeeetle glad I am 50 miles away from you right now. :) :) :)

You AND your snobbish oatmeal.