Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Pink, Flying Monkeys

I'm not really sure what to title this post, so I thought I would go with an attention grabber.

First off, I have to admit that my new blog look is actually courtesy of Cindy. When I went to her blog to read her latest post yesterday, I noticed her new background, and it was absolutely darling. So, I copied it and used it as my new background.

So, I have been working on my taxes (ugh!). As much as I love math and numbers (yes, I am a cross between Rain Man and a nerd), I absolutely dread doing my taxes because there are so many receipts that have to be entered in and accounted for. Do you think the IRS would notice if I just made up a number to put in the "amount of refund" box?

Lastly, I am very excited to announce that it is almost February 17. I absolutely cannot wait. For those who are not sure why that date is so exciting, I will fill you in. February 17 is the date that High School Musical 3 is released on DVD!!!! Woohoo. I wasn't actually able to see it in the theaters, so I am looking forward to the release date.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Cindy Deister said...

I really think it's the owl...I am going to leave it up, even though V-Day is over.